I've seen lots of Valentine's Day projects appearing recently and while I'm not really a teddy bears and chocolates kind of girl, I do think Valentine's provides a lovely opportunity to think about friendship and the loved ones around us.
These little flags are such a sweet project for children to make for Valentine's Day or just to give to friends and loved ones at any time of the year. They only require a few materials and allow plenty of room for creative expression.
YOU WILL NEED . . .
My Little Makes Mini Valentine's Flag Template
thin A4 card (that will go through your printer)
a hole punch
string, wool or twine
materials to colour you flags such as paint, pens, crayons etc and decorative items such as ribbon, sequins and wash tape
1. Print the mini flag template onto thin card.
2. Colour your flags with your chosen materials.
3. Cut out and punch a hole in each corner.
4. Add any decorative items and leave to dry.
5. Thread a length of string or cord through each hole and knot at the end.
I hope your little ones enjoy making these lovely flags. Be sure to tag your creations over on Instagram with the hashtag #mylittlemakes_ .